Nichole, you did inspire us. Here are our pumpkins. Thanks to Yhostin for them turning out. It was Kiana and two other kids trying to do them. The detail is too much for me, let alone, Kiana and the kids. I didn't think they would get finished. Then Yhostin recscued us!!
Kiana's crazy clown.
Yasmin's cool cat.
Jeremy's howling dogs.
We also decided to make tutus for no good reason, other than they are cute. This is Kiana's, it was purple, pink, and black. I cut the material, and she tied. They are kind of time consuming so she didn't last the whole way.
This one I made for Kadence! I wanted to make one for a cute little girl. Of course, I chose my favorite colors. I was a little disappointed because I could not find fuscia tulle, so I had to settle for pink. It still turned out way cute. I was going to mail it to Nichole in Idaho but luckily she was in Utah this week. I made her sisters give her up early so I could see her and I sent this home with her. Thanks Nichole for coming and seeing me and thanks to your sisters for giving you up early. It was great to see you!
Yasmin's was pink with a little purple in it. She couldn't wait for us to finish it. They were fun and easy to do, can't wait to make some more.
So, I wanted to share with you all my cute little Britain's personality. Whenever we try to bring her inside from outside and she hasn't seen us all day she wants her belly rubbed. This is her waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Even after you rub her belly she lays there hoping for more. You walk into the house and come out 10 minutes later and she is still laying there waiting. It is cute, but sometimes annoying when you want her to come in the house and you have to wait for her.
"Rub my belly, it is so relaxing, please, please, please!!"
It takes her forever to get up!
So on Friday we went to Target and were looking at the movies and I found Fragglerock!!!! I loved that show when I was little. I was so excited to find it. We all watched it, and Kiana even thought it was good. We recorded a little with the camera. You can't hear it very well but you can see all the fraggles. I hope I find some more DVDs.



2 comments:
Wow Jamie your pumkins look awesome. You guys did the hard ones! I also love love love the tutus, I will put it on Kadence tomorrow, we got back late from dinner or I would have done it today. Thank you so so much for letting come over and see you and your beautiful wedding dress, it is perfect!!! I wish I could be there! I love all you wedding things you have gotten, you are having a rich Celebrity wedding!!! The pictures of your baby britian are cute. Hey Jaxton and I have one of the Fragglerock movies. He loves them!! Thanks again sweet girl, I really love ya and I think you are such a great friend!!! Thank you for being in my life, you are one of the people that make my life amazing!
WOW, your pumpkins look awesome. I always think that carving pumpkins are a good idea, but then I get sick of it. Your tutus are really cute, good idea on your part. I might have to copy you.
Post a Comment