Monday, October 6, 2008

Can't wait for Halloween


Mary sent me this pic on my phone today and I had to post it because Taylor looks so stinking cute. He is such a happy baby and is always smiling. His grin is the best.


Yesterday we were at Yhostin's mom's house and she sent us with his karate uniform from when he was 8. Kiana wanted to try it on, and then she gave us this awesome pose. We told her she could use it for Halloween. She was down with the idea, I guess we will see what happens.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Jamie you nephew is so cute!! He is a happy baby:) And Kiana well make a cute Karate kid for holloween! I miss you girl! Give me a call sometime. I know you are busy with school and the wedding so I never know a good time to call you:( Well just know that I am thinking of you!!!! TTyl

MEREDITH said...

Your little nephew is so cute!!! I love happy chubby cheeked babies!!! I can't wait for Halloween and to dress up my girls it is always so much fun...