Sunday, November 2, 2008

Costumes!!!!


Kyleigh was our cute little bee! Her antennas were hurting her so she took them off, but she is still adorable. We went with her, Danyell, and the kids trick or treating in Herriman. Their neighborhood was awesome! There were kids everywhere, I was afraid to drive through the neighborhood. The kids came home with a load of candy, even full candybars (we like those kind of people).


She didn't want to cooperate with the picture thing. She was dancing and would not stop so we could get a pic! Thats why the first pic is blurry.


Kiana being our dark fairy in her infamous pose!!! She looked so cute with her wings, then she had to rip them off. She wanted to jump off someone's porch when we were trick or treating, but her wings didn't quite fit through the column and the wall of the house. They lasted a whole 20 minutes.

Another pose!!


Yhostin went to work as a Samurai! He had to even go buy himself toy swords to wear on his back. I have no Halloween spirit, so no costume.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

OMG I love ya girl!!!!!!!!! You are way to good to me! Thanks for all the way nice things you wright on my blog. I love the Halloween pictures, Yhostin is good looking in that costume, there is something about those Samurai's :) And little Kiana looks so pretty as dark fairy, she is one who can pull that off! You are such a good step mom to that little girl. It takes someone amazing to take on something that big. That little girl needs a woman like you in her life!! I miss you Jamie!!! Call anytime. Oh and I love your wedding ticker:)

MEREDITH said...

How fun, the little bumble bee is so cute, and Kiana is so pretty!!! Oh come on no dressing up this year that is the best part, I tried but there isn't a whole lot out there that fits me right now, so I kind of was the same thing as Kiana a dark fairy, pretty much just dressed in black, had a dark wig, and some black wings... Anywho sounds like you guys had fun, talk with ya soon. MERE