
Here is some wedding stuff. The people who can't make it will have an idea. But no worries, we will have a site with our pics and we are doing a video as well. So I like the look of this. Even though the wedding planner reminds me every time that it is Jewish. I just say it is a modern version of an archway.

So Terra, Nichole, and Daviana this is more than likely going to be the bridesmaid's dresses. I haven't found shoes yet. I will let you know.

We are getting married at the Holy Innocents Church oceanside lawn in Lahaina. It is on the west side of Maui. After we will be going to a Luau. It is the Feast at Lele. Food looks disgusting, but the entertainment is suppose to be good. I guess what we lack in food, we will make up with the show.

So this is the style of the cake. Only 3 layers though. The bottom and top will be fuscia with black circles and the middle will be black with fuscia circles. We are making the circles a little different, but this is the main idea.
This is the inspiration for my bouquet. It won't have the berries or grass stuff at the bottom and it will be wrapped in black ribbon. The rest of the flowers will be either roses or calla lillies.




2 comments:
I love it all!!!! You are going to have the best wedding!!! I will have to talk Mike into letting me go :) You have such amazing taste!!!!!!!
Jamie I seen that you had a blog from Nichole's hope you don't mind I peeked... Your wedding is going to be Gorgeous!!! I am glad you are doing exactly everything you want, you will enjoy it so much more... Great choices on everything it will be like I said Gorgeous... Glad you have a blog I will talk with ya soon...
Post a Comment