Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July


Kiana and I went shopping Thursday night. This was the outfit we got her for the 4th of July. She loved it because her shoes are heels. She looked at them all day, kept spinning, taking them off and admiring them. She looked cute, regardless of how much she annoyed me while she stared at herself. It will be an interesting adventure in a couple of years.



We went miniature golfing after we got done with the movie. We saw Wall-E. It was ok. We both stunk it up golfing, we didn't really take it that serious. She looks like she has a nice swing. (she was a little crazy)
Nice putting.

You can't really see her, she is in the green car. She tried running over the guy running the show. She didn't really understand him or didn't believe him when he told her she needed to stop. She is too wild for it.



We went to a BBQ at our friend's house. This is their daughter and is going to be our goddaughter. I like to call her chipmunk cheeks because she looks like she is saving a whole bunch of acorns in her cheeks. She is so stinking cute.
We ate good food and then watched the fireworks. They lit fireworks for like 3 hours and still weren't done with their huge supply. We will have to wait til the 24th to finish them.


This was our dinky firework show. Nothing like at our friend's house, they made a special trip to Wyoming. We did our show Thursday night. Kiana had fun picking them all out at the firework tent.


Our little watching station.


So, Yhostin's dad went to bear lake over the weekend. He left the key to his other bike on the counter. I decided that I needed to take it. I drove it to the BBQ on Friday. Yhostin drove it home. Then we rode it to work. He won't ride bitch and I think if I rode bitch we would tip over, so we had to take turns. I would ride it one way and he would ride it the other. Now we want to buy one. We plan on looking on Friday. I will keep you posted on how the search goes.


another view



We are trying to get things together for Hawaii. I wanted some really cute, girly luggage. I decided to get this set. It is brown with pink dots. Now we just have to get some neutral luggage for Yhostin so he doesn't have to wheel around this girly luggage.



Here is Kiana trying on her best Vanna White pose with her luggage. Her luggage is perfect and punkish for her. It has skulls, red roses, and cute red wheels. She loves skulls, so when I saw this I had to get it for her. She loves anything to do with Hawaii. She can't wait to go.

Thanks, Vanna

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow you have been busy! Love the luggage!!! And I love Kiana's new high heels. Your the best and I miss ya. I will wright more later, I am on my way out the door to bear lake:)

MEREDITH said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun 4th... Your luggage is so cute, where did you get it? I am so in the need of new luggage... Well I hope your having a good summer... Talk with ya soon.

Nichole said...

Jamie I miss you so much!!! Just thinking of you :) Call me when you have chance, Your such a great fun!!!!!!!!!!!