Saturday, June 28, 2008


My baby working on his baby!!


This is Yhostin's project. Unlike me, on his days off he does something productive. He has been fixing up his truck for the past couple of months, really focusing on the exterior. This is the new grill I bought him for father's day. Notice how the door is open. He had an alarm put in and it was having a mind of its own. The doors were unlocking and locking. He couldn't shut the door or the alarm would go off. I was trying to be funny and attempted to open the driver's side door and made the alarm blare through the neighborhood. It was so loud, we had to go inside because it was hurting our ears. He didn't think I was very funny, especially since he told me not to do it. Ha, ha.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

You man has some hot arms. I bet you like those bad boys to hold you :)We miss ya girl!!