Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Decorating!

So we are still trying to put the house together.  You can see that we like black and white.  I bought these zebra print curtains because they did not have the black in the size I needed.  We were worried about them, but really ended up liking them.  I searched forever for chairs I liked for the formal living room.  Still need to accessorized a little. We bought new bedroom sets for Kiana's room and the guest bedroom.  I love Kiana's set for her.  We went for a Paris theme for her room.  She picked out the pics, comforter, and decorations.  She did good.  I love the dresser for our guest bedroom.  Unfortunately, we have not attached the mirror yet.  It makes is awesome because it has all these cool shelves around it.  We still have a ways to go, but here is a glimpse at we have got so far.  If any of you have any tips for where to find great decor, let me know.

2 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Jamie I love it. It looks so good, I have zebra, cheetah, giraffe prints all over my home I LOVE them... You have such great taste I could use a good eye to help me finish our master, that and Hawks room looks pretty plain. Anywho looks super nice and yes Yucky yard work and it never stops trust me! Anyways glad to see you blogging. PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY we are getting old huh? LOVE YA MERE!

Stephanie said...

Jamie you have the best taste ever. I really like what you did with your new home. Love it love it.