Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yuck, Yard Work!!!

So the landscaper that the builder deals with does just what they have to to get the jobs done and leaves us with a crap load of weeds to deal with.  We decided, about mid-April, to take care of the forest of weeds we had growing in the front.  This project was hard work, and took alot longer that I had anticipated.  We put down that weed block fabric so we won't have to deal with weeds again.  That is a pain itself.  But when it was all said and done, the yard looks alot better so I am happy with the results, even though the mulch is super stinking red.  I have decided  I just want concrete for my yard.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Danm girl you have so great taste!!! I love everything you did!!! The black and white is awesome!!! I LOVE IT!!! The yard is rock'n, Make sure you get your yard sprayed for bugs because they love bark beds!!!YUCK!!! I miss you! GREAT JOB ON EVERYTHING you BUSY GIRL!!!