Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anniversary Dinner



So for our anniversary dinner we ended up at bucca di beppo's. We waited for an hour when they told us 30 minutes. I was mad (because we had Taylor with us and he still wasn't feeling good) and so they took us to be seated and it was the wrong table number so we stood there like idiots until they figured it out. They ended up seating us at the kitchen table so we could look at the head chef's butt and see the yummy food come out. They tried to make us feel special saying you have to reserve that table. It was pretty cool. We ended up partially satisfied, I guess. Stupid Saturday nights!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Happy Anniversary!! I didn't know that a year has gone by already! Wow time goes by way to fast! I am sorry that they messed up your table and you had sick baby with you:( Next year will be better! I miss ya girl! Call me sometime!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary, Wow how time flies. That is so crazy it's been a year. I am sorry about the table situation that kind of sucks, but at least the food was good.

MEREDITH said...

WOW that is crazy it has already been a year! Happy Late Anniversary... Hope you guys had a great 1st year and many more sweet years to come.