Monday, December 7, 2009

Festival of Trees

Yhostin, Ervin, Tiffani, Yasmin, Jeremy and I went to the Festival of Trees on Saturday.  I haven't been since I was a kid.  The trees were awesome.  Some people go all out.  Basically, they have taken anything they love and turned it into a tree.  There were Star Wars, camping, ice cream, stuffed animals, motocross, everything.  Only a couple of the trees had not been sold.  One of the trees was listed at $3500.  I want to know how much they raise, because they were a ton of trees and most had been sold.  I didn't know that they sold both little and big trees and wreaths, all being donated.  It was fun to go see all of the creative trees.  I just wanted to post a couple to show how creative they are, they look a little crappy because all I had was my phone.


Some of the tops of trees were amazing, it was like an arrangement all its own.


I liked the top of this tree and the color scheme.

This was the first time I had ever seen an upside down tree.  The marshmallows on the camping tree were such a cute touch.



1 comment:

Nichole said...

Wow they had some crazy cool trees there! I had to do a double take when I look at the tree that was upside down! How fun to go to that, next year take me with!