Monday, August 24, 2009

Our excitement for the past month!!

So last night Yhostin came to bed at about 1 am and about 30 minutes later I could see all these police lights going off outside our window. I looked outside and could see a couple of fire trucks. I wasn't sure if someone was hurt, but then I saw the hoses all along the road. I saw people outside watching so I decided to go see what was going on. The house across the street from us was on fire!! They have been trying to sell the house and have not been there for a couple of weeks so the fire had time to consume the whole kitchen and cause lots of damage. It has made our neighborhood fragrant for the time being. Just glad no one was hurt. I posted a link to the news broadcast if anyone wants to watch, it is a really short clip.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7654922

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh my gosh that is sad! I am glad no one was hurt!! That is one of my biggest fears is for something like that to happen to my home. Man that is just to bad!

Stephanie said...

That is scary. I am so glad it did't hit your home.