Saturday, April 25, 2009

Old Times!!


When I was home a couple of weeks ago I decided to go through all my pics because I thought it would be fun to post some. It was fun looking at them, but I also realized that I had a lot of pics that were really stupid. Only about 1/3 of the pics have people in them and would be worth saving.
Here's a good one to start. Nichole's bday, I think the summer we were going into 8th grade.

Love the times at softball. We had so much fun.

Love the school dances.

Freshman on the softball team. This was on our way home from Moab.

This on I wanted to post because I love Dawnelle, but Brianne just added me as a friend on facebook if anyone wants to look her up. She looks exactly the same.

England pics 5-6/2000. This was the funnest trip. I still want to move to London. These were the pics that were the most disappointing. I needed to take a photography class in high school.

Can you see the Eiffel Tower in the middle of us?

Nichole and Sheena enjoyed the Eiffel tower!! It was so romantic!

Nsync at the Delta Center. This was the concert that my mom sat in the dumpster to get us back stage passes.

Cody enjoying the sand on senior trip.

Yummy, cheetos!

Before heading to Disneyland

This one is for Terra. This was at our first Nsync concert at the state fair grounds. That was the concert that started the whole Matt love affair. (Matt is the one in the black adidas shirt on the left. He is pretty cute.) Stay tuned for more pics. I just got tired of scanning them in so I decided to start with these ones.

4 comments:

MEREDITH said...

That is so funny!!! I love all the pictures we had some good times!!! Can't wait to see the others!!! Kind of makes me nervous.... But what a fun idea!

Chad and Sheena Christensen and Family said...

What the hell Jamie. Just kidding those were the days nothing to worry about well except i had a baby but other than that those days we thought nothing could ever happen to us. Nice going way to bring back some cool memories.

jray said...

I normally hate leaving comments because I never have anything to say, but I just couldn't resist...so freaking funny. I also have to say congratulations on the graduation date next month...you da bomb:)

Nichole said...

OMG that took me back a few fun years!!!! Those pictures are so funny!! We had some good times!I am still Jealous that I didn't get to go to the nsync concert:( Oh well right. Thanks again for coming and seeing me this last weekend. I love you so much!! And keep up on the crazy old times, Those days were awesome!!!!!