Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let's Ride--


This weekend was awesome to be outside doing stuff so we decided to go riding with Yhostin's friend, his girlfriend, and daughter. It was way hot!! We had a good time.

Let's go!!

Riding gear looks good on you two! Yhostin kind of looks constipated, the sun was so bright and the dirt was really light making it hard to keep your eyes open.


Babe, you look good on my bike!

Sexy Lexi looking cool in her shades, trying to beat the heat!

2 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Looks like fun, cool bike! Hope all is well, I bet you are thrilled to be done with school!!!! What ya going to do to celebrate?

Nichole said...

Look at all you studs! You all look so bad-A@%!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so great that you all go riding together!!! You are so awesome Jamie, I wish I knew how to ride a bike like you!!! Well keep up the posting babe!