
This is my cute Na!! I bought this hat for her, and she looked so cute, I had to post it.

Daddy and daughter, aaahh!

I love this pic, her pose is cute.

Happy birthday to my cute nephew on 11/18! Can't believe he is one. Pay attention to the shirt (it says "I am this many"), I bought it last year when he was born, but could not wait to give it to him so he got it for Christmas!! We celebrated Chris and his birthday on Saturday! It was a fun, busy day because we also went and got our wedding rings. We are almost set for the big day.
I had 14 batteries in my camera bag and they were all dead, even the recharged ones. So I had to take the pics all with my phone. That is why they are not of high quality. He would open one present and be distracted by it so we would have to take the other away so he would continue opening it. Probably like that for most kids.

He reached his hand out to my dad, so he shook his hand. I just love the look on his face.

Sitting on daddy's present. He was really excited.

My dad and Yhostin busy at assembling the presents.

so innocent

toys in action

My mom and dad got him this cute radio flyer car. They can push him around in it. It has a ton of cool features, lots of sounds, and a door that opens that he thought was pretty cool!

We thought we would put the huge candle in the bucket of ice cream. He was cute he would grab some ice cream out and eat it.

baseball cupcakes

the cupcake was good

This was at Mens Warehouse when we were getting our dads fitted for the wedding day outfit. He loved looking at himself in the mirror, maybe it was his new jacket we gave him for his birthday, or maybe he was copying Kiana (she gave him the 4-1-1 at looking at yourself in the mirror)
He will crawl but I think the majority of the time he scoots. I love how he scoots around, whipping the one leg around. I tried to get a good clip of it, you only get to see it about 3 times, but it gives the idea.
All of us singing Happy Birthday!




2 comments:
Love the Hat!! She looks amazing in hats! Also you man is looking good! Is getting excited about the big day?? Happy birthday Taylor and chris! Love the shirt you gave him aunt Jamie!!!! I need one of those,lol. Well looks like you all had fun, miss ya!
Your little nephew is so cute! So the big day 1 week and 1 day away, are you getting nervous? Well I am super excited for you... Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment