Sunday, November 22, 2009

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!


It was Chris and Taylor's birthday last week (the 10th and the 18th) so we celebrated on the weekend in between. Taylor made off with a haul. I can't believe he is two. My mom and dad came up to celebrate so we had a little family weekend. It was fun to have everybody together.


He did awesome opening presents.

My mom and dad gave him a battery powered 4 wheeler. He had fun on it. He just kept running into stuff and would leave his foot on the gas. He didn't quite have the concept down, but he seemed to enjoy it anyway.




We couldn't get the perfect "blowing out the candle shot" so we had Mary and Chris light the candles 3 times. Taylor didn't mind. He was disappointed when we finally settled with what we had.

Grandma and Grandpa Hunt decided to give him a potty chair for his birthday. It became a toy box for his toys. He is looking for Woody in this pic. He loves Toy Story and dinosaurs, and got plenty of each. He definitely got spoiled.
Here,Yhostin had to retire a shirt that he loved. He had to do his traditionally ripping to retire it. From the shirt he got...Captian New Shirt. It was pretty funny. Kiana enjoyed ripping the shirt apart.

The best part is his mask and the collar. It makes me laugh.

Kiana had to sport the look, too!!

I had to post this pic! I love my chubby London. He loves to stand on stuff, it is actually quite comical some of the stuff he will get up on. Chris was putting new fencing in our back yard and we had the posts laying out. Of course, London had to walk across the top. It was funny watching all the posts fly up since he was walking on the end. He actually did ok walking across all the moving posts.

I always want to buy clothes when I go to Petsmart. My dogs don't love it as much as I do. I had to buy this reindeer costume. The nose lights up! It is a little big ,but it looks cute still. Kiana says London looks like a moose.

So my sister-in-law has 4, almost all, teenage brothers. The are always doing crazy and entertaining stuff. They are boys, which explains alot. They like to teach Taylor stuff and use him for some entertainment. This video shows the pole dance that they showed Taylor how to do. It is pretty funny. We always tell him to do his pole dance so we can see it, we have to make sure he has a pole available though. I keep telling Mary and Chris that they need to record it so they have it when he is older. Yhostin got some footage of it recorded on his phone, so I had to post it. It cracks me up everytime I watch it.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Love the TREE looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl, you have been a busy bee! Happy belated birthday to Taylor:) Looks like he had a great time! Looks like you had a great time too with your family for thanksgiving:) Love the captian new shirt! And your babies look adorable all dressed up! Ok I have two year old mad at me so I gotta go! LUV YA