My mom bought Kiana and Taylor some cute Halloween shirts so we could get pics of them. Taylor had to fuel up on some oreos before we went.
"Hurry and pull me out to some big pumpkins Grandma!"
He had fun riding in the wagon, but then he had to try to pull it himself. He approved of the pumpkin that his mom picked for him.
Taylor did not feel well and did not cooperate very well for pics so Kiana got a solo photo. It turned out to be a really cute photo. Taylor's shirt had white long sleeves and was really cute. But apparently he does not like long sleeve shirts. When we first put it on we thought we had snuck it by him, but a minute later he started pulling at his sleeves and flinging his arms around to get the sleeves off. It was pretty funny! My mom ended up cutting his sleeves off so he would wear the shirt. Looks like it will be a cold winter for him if we have to cut the sleeves off his coat!
Filling up the wagon.
I am not sure that we got enough???
Taylor had fun playing on the Beck's swingset when we were all done picking pumpkins.
He loves to be outside playing. When we left, we just had to take him kicking and screaming.
He did really well climbing their rock wall.
The featured picture taking wagon. Mary's brothers, William and James, were there with us.
We had to get a pic by the cool painted hay bail.
After, the kids got to go through their hay bail maze.
Taylor found the tunnel that was a short cut out. It was a fun weekend to just be with the fam.
On a different note, we had to show off Kiana's heels. They are so stinking cute, point, and high. I thought she would for sure break her ankle, but she actually did well walking in them. She still doesn't have it completely down, but with time. Mary, Kiana and I all have the same pair of shoes. They were just so cute that we could not pass them up.



2 comments:
What a cute family you have. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I really like Halloween; especially carving pumpkins. I also love the shirts, they all look awesome.
I don't think you got enough pumkins???:) That looks like a fun trip! Your nephew is a q.t! Kiana I love your shoes!! And Loved the solo picture, looking adorable girl! Glad you had a great time!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment