
No explanation needed!

Senior trip was fun! The beach has so much to offer.

Remember how cold it was there? Good thing I was prepared. Just kidding, I am just crazy!

This was when we were at Disneyland. We were laughing so hard, everybody in the restaurant was staring at us.

Subway, such a great source of entertainment. Such great times. Remeber the jalapenos?
Even when we weren't working we still were there. (Please come work Andy, I don't want to anymore!!!)

Senior banquet

Such a crazy Moab softball trip.

This was us at the Ephraim Wal-Mart trying to entertain ourselves one night after a football game.









2 comments:
Cute Cute, love the old times posts so fun and bring back lots of fun memories!!! Keep them coming
wow you can tell with are hawkens dance that we were all into dying our hair. We Have orange hair! YIKES!!! Cute Pics!! You and Dawnelle look HOT at walmart!!! Thanks for letting me go down memory lane!:) Love ya
Post a Comment