
Here are a few pic that Yhostin's mom gave me. I scanned them in so they may not look the best.

"Just Mauied"

Cute daddy and daughter

Kiana posing with the fans and umbrellas we put out so that the guests could be comfortable in the warm Maui air.

The aisle, just enough seats for the 12 that were sitting. The other five of us were standing of course.

The cake! Coconut cake with coconut filling, white cake with passion fruit filling, and chocolate with chocolate filling. It honestly did not taste that great, but it looked cute (the most important part)!!

An awesome pic of the palm trees that were right behind us while we were getting married.
4 comments:
Love, love, love the " Just Married" in the Sand. That is too cute! Your man looks like a hottie in that pix. Also Kiana looks adorable with her umbrella and fan. You had a beautiful wedding!!! And your cake is so darn cool!! Did it taste as good as it looks?? Love ya
Jamie, your whole trip looks like it was so much fun... I think everyone looked so nice, hey I would love to see a picture of the BRIDE... Post some of you in your wedding dress... Well Congratulations again I am so excited for you newlyweds!!!
WOW, your wedding looks like something out of a movie. Congratulations on making the plunge:) I love Kiana's dress, the cake, decorations, and everything else. I have to agree with Meredith when she said that it would be nice to see some pictures of the bride:) I hope that everything is going well for you guys. We need to catch up soon!!!
Hi Jamie, thanks so much for commenting my blog. It is kind of fun to get comments. Your wedding looked so beautiful congrats on that. I really loved the cake that was way cool and pretty. I hope very thing is going good.
Post a Comment